Podiatry in the News
- Podiatrist reveals exactly how we should be caring for our feet
- Put your best foot forward
- Program puts feet on ground for diabetes help
A new podiatry and diabetes education pop-up will support Willagee residents in WA.
- Happy feet are the foundation for happy students
- Cairns podiatrist released book to counteract chronic disease
Former ballet dancer and APodA QLD member Jeremy Hawke has penned a book encouraging Far North Queenslanders to increase their activity levels.
- Esperance podiatrist offers relief from blisters
Podiatry Association WA's Rebecca Rushton releases new book The Blister Prone Athlete's Guide to Preventing Foot Blisters.
- Minimally Invasive Bunion Surgery: No Broken Bones, Quick Recovery
- The Homeless Connect Expo
South Australian podiatrists join Shelter SA to provide foot health assessments to 600 homeless people in Adelaide.
- Mental Health Week
APodA Tasmania's Joe Brooks discusses his experience with mental illness with the ABC's Brett Williamson.
ga('create', 'UA-76123128-1', 'auto');